The BabiesWiki.com Yearly Scholarship Program of 2020
Babies Wiki is happy to announce this year’s Yearly Scholarship, 2020 and invite you as a participant. If you are a student of College, University or and High School, this can be an excellent opportunity to offset your educational cost.
Feel Free to apply!
Who We Are?
The www.babieswiki.com is a team of researchers and parents who are working on applying the science of child development to increase the bond between a parent and child further. This website was made out of a passion for further aiding the program. Their main aim is providing cutting-edge science to improve the long-term prospects and well-being of the vulnerable children in our society.
So we are likely to contribute to society as a part of our business. It had always been a great privilege for us to help out the talented but needy people from all around the globe. We understand the power of written words and with due respect. So we would like to support talented students with a passion for internet write up. Each year, we offer a student scholarship on article writing that worth $1200 USD.
Why Do You Need A Scholarship?
Another straightforward aim is encouraging students and solo parents who love a critical challenge besides developing innovative and exciting ideas that could improve and enhance the quality of daily life of parents worldwide.
Once a year we run a scholarship program for School, College, and University students, and provide them a handsome amount of money as education scholarship. Currently, we are offering a scholarship program to encourage students with $1200 scholarship money.
- Early Childhood Mental Health – A Child’s Capacities for Learning and Interacting with Others
- Importance of Positive Parenting
Who is Eligible to Apply?
To be eligible for our scholarship, candidates should meet the requirements stated below:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Currently enrolled in a U.S. school or college or any university.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
How to Apply?
Now, eligible students have to write 1000-1500 words article on “Early Childhood Mental Health” or “Importance of Positive Parenting”(using Tips, references or anything related to the topic).
Aspects of the review must be:
- Narrative – info related
- Unique and Original
- Copy Paste Free
- Easy to understand with proper readability
- Importantly, not more than one content is preferred by one applicant.
Now you have 2 options:
- Publish the written content on any of your personal blog pages linking our home page babieswiki.com Now, mail us the blog link with the submission. (More Proffered option, indeed)
- Or, if you don’t have any personal blog site, you can attach the article with submission to let us know you don’t have any blog.
When submitting, please don’t forget to include the following:
- Must write ‘Scholarship name’ on Subject
- Who you are: Your Name and address
- Contact details: Email and phone number
- Institution: Name of your school or college
- Current student ID
If you provide any wrong information, you cannot claim the reward money instantly. But you can claim it by an authority such as your college principal.
Note: Be sure that, taking part in this program you are allowing us to publish your content (with any changes needed) anywhere on the internet with your credit. You may use this as your portfolio or reference (if needed). Our Team will let you know the URL after completing the publishing.
When is the Deadline to Scholarship
Applicants must submit on or before December 30, 2020.
The babieswiki.com Scholarship Committee will read all the articles and submitted information (if needed they will verify) then declare the scholarship.
$1200 award for 6 months ($200 each month from the declaration of the winner).
The scholarship will be announced: January 31, 2021.
Our support team will call you over the phone and a winning mail will be sent to you.
See them at a glance at the scholarship before participate here. So you can understand everything easily.
- Program Name: BabiesWiki.com Yearly Scholarship, 2020
- Reward: $1200 USD
- Eligible Applicants: Any High School/College/University Students
- Title of Content “Early Childhood Mental Health” or “Importance of Positive Parenting”
- Word counts 1000-1500 words.
- Content Style: Well-researched, engaging and highly informative, plagiarism-free.
- Submission Deadline: December 30, 2020.
- Publication of Results: January 31, 2021.
Any questions or queries you have in your mind regarding the scholarship, then you are welcome to ask us here. We love to read your email and also love to reply.
Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll be right back with answer.